COUNSELING CENTER FOR PREVENTING AND COMBATING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE – CENTER FOR MEDIATION AND COMMUNITY SECURITY FOUNDATION
WHO can benefit from the free services?
As a priority, adult victims of domestic violence and couples parent / legal representative – child / child victims children / witnesses of domestic violence.
Services offered free of charge:
- Legal assistance and representation services in court;
- Psychological, family, social, parental counseling, psychotherapy, support group;
- Ensuring the costs for medical services / forensic certificates in case of sexual violence, physical trauma, etc.;
- Measures to secure the dwelling;
- Assistance and material support in crisis situations through the allocation of crisis packages;
- Reimbursement of transport to social services;
- Providing food during participation in counseling / therapy / other activities;
- Educational program focused on the active promotion of children’s rights, for victims or witnesses of domestic and / or sexual violence.