INFORMATION AND COUNSELING CENTER FOR VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TYPE HOTLINE (HELP-LINE) – PHONE: 0787 87 88 06 Whats-app messaging 0787 87 88 06 – FOUNDATION CENTER FOR MEDIATION AND COMMUNITY SECURITY
WHO can benefit from the free services?
- potential victims/victims of domestic violence, sexual violence, respectively, of gender discrimination or multiple discrimination;
- parents or other members and family;
- persons from the category of relatives / affinities who are aware of a situation of domestic violence;
- neighbors or people from the family’s social network;
- professionals from different fields of activity who interact with the victims of domestic violence: medical and sanitary staff (family doctor, community nurse, etc.), psychologists, psychotherapists, teachers, policemen, gendarmes, staff from various specialized institutions, social workers or people with duties in social work, priests, mass-media representatives, etc.
Services offered free of charge:
The hotline is not exclusively intended for people who are going through or have experienced a situation of domestic violence, but also for people who want information and advice in relation to legal measures to support and protect victims of domestic violence, social services, competent institutions, etc. The beneficiaries receive information on the prevention and combating of domestic violence, primary counseling of a psychological and legal nature, information about social assistance measures, orientation and guidance to specialized institutions / services according to the identified needs.